Class A CDL Driver – Flatbed
Job Type: Full-Time
Minimum Years of Experience Required: 3+ Years
Must be Authorized to Work in the US
Class A CDL Driver - Flatbed trucks only
Norton, OH (Corporate Office)
Haul construction materials and equipment to sites throughout the United States.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Operate Company owned trucks to facilitate shipping and receiving operations
- Operate trucks for the delivery, pickup and relocation of construction materials and equipment
- Maintain all required certifications required by DOT and OSHA along with Company safety programs
- Safely haul material to Company's construction job sites
- Maintain and protect all property entrusted to you in excellent condition
- Perform any other tasks assigned to support and improve the overall team operations
- Valid Driver’s license required
- Class A CDL required
- Experience driving a flatbed truck required
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- 3+ year of experience as a truck driver.
- Willingness to spend occasional nights over the road required
- Ability to lift minimum of 50 lbs required
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. FORTUNE 500 PARENT COMPANY.
What is in it for YOU:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Employee Assistance Program (Health & Wellness)
- Heightened Employee Morale
- Cell Phone
- Great base pay!
- & MUCH MORE!
For more information, please visit our website at www.sacomunale.com