- High school, vocational or technical school business studies.
- Three years secretarial/administrative assistant experience preferred.
- Ability to operate general business equipment i.e. fax machine, copier, personal computer and business software applications including but not limited to Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word and e-mail. Ability to learn new software applications.
- Attentive to detail. Ability to prioritize work within company requirements.
- Verbal and written communications skills to correspond and interact with management,customers, brokers and suppliers.
- Ability to proofread own work and that of others for format, consistency and accuracy.
- Intermediate mathematical skills.
- Superior interpersonal skills and strong customer service orientation.
- Strong discretion with confidential information.
- Eligible to work in the United States, must have proper ID.
- Must have a clean criminal background and be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening.