Human Resources Manager – Green Lines Transportation, Inc.
- Develop and manage the human resource management function for Green Lines Transportation.
- Oversee various quality management programs to assure compliance with ISO 9001 Quality Management System.
Essential duties and responsibilities which must be performed in order to carry out the position purpose summarized above:
- Develop, implement and administer the company’s human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintain all personnel records; maintain vacation and attendance records. Maintain human resource database; set-up new employee records.
- Manage and administer benefit plans. Verify and authorize payment of invoices. Administer 401K plan. Respond to employee questions.
- Manage and administer non-driver compensation system.
- Administer worker’s and unemployment compensation programs in multi-state area. Attend hearings, as required.
- Manage the recruitment, selection and orientation of new employees (non-driver).
- Manage employee relations: monitor the employee relations’ climate and serve as an advisor to managers and supervisors. Develop and implement employee communication programs.
- Assure compliance with all related governmental regulations.
- Administer the company’s performance management system.
- Develop, implement and/or conduct employee training programs.
- Maintain state-of-the-art knowledge in the field.
- Develop, implement and administer the company’s health and wellness programs.
- Serve as a member of the Safety Team.
- Assure work activities are performed according to QMS procedures and requirements.
- Serve as a member of the Green Lines Transportation team, providing assistance as required.
- In-depth knowledge of human resource policies, practices and programs, typically acquired through a Bachelor of Science Degree.
- Knowledge of all related governmental regulations.
- Knowledge of multi-state worker’s compensation regulations.
- In-depth emotional intelligence: behavioral maturity; demonstrated trust and integrity; interpersonal competence and the ability to prevent, reduce and resolve conflict.
- In-depth written and oral communication skills; stand-up presentation and training skills.
- PC computer proficiency: Microsoft Office Suite.
- Individual and team leadership skills.
- Must be capable of some travel to outside terminal locations
- Aultcare Healthcare, VSP Vision, Short-term/long-term disability, Life Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Vacation and PTO days; Nine (9) Paid Holidays
- Annual Bonus Plan and Annual Merit Increases