Background and Objective:
The mission is to serve the community by helping people access affordable housing by working with our collaborative partners, we develop, renovate and maintain housing, promote neighborhood revitalization and assist residents in accessing needed social services. They maintains several enterprise and departmental applications and platforms, including housing software (PHAMS). In addition, they have an in-house Information Technology department that includes database and software developers as well as business process staff. To maintain stability and leading-edge capabilities, CMHA has made the decision to leverage the Microsoft Technology Stack in the development of the new software. CMHA intends to select an organization to perform the necessary activities related to the successful development of the new software and lock in an hourly rate for a period of one (1) year for each developer position.
- VMWare Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI)
- SQL Server 2012
- PHAMS 4.4
- Client/Server Application
- Inspections Website
- Inspections Web Service
- Microsoft Office 365
- Senior Developer - This individual will be responsible for leading the development team and will be the go to person for assisting the Junior Developers. Experience in the following: OnBase Development, Universal Windows Platform (UWP), SQL Development, and Project Management.
- Junior Net Developer - This individual will be responsible for developing the UWP client application. Experience in the following: OnBase Development, Universal Windows Platform (UWP), and SQL Development.
- Junior Mobile Developer - This individual will be responsible for the development of the mobile Client Portal, Landlord Portal, and Inspections Application. This individual will also be responsible for the development of the web services for Client Portal, Landlord Portal, and Inspections Application. Experienced in the following: Xamarin, .Net – MVVM, and Windows Communication Foundation (WCF).