STNA - State Tested Nursing Assistant
Full Time and Part Time Positions Available on all Shifts
Days: 7 am - 3 pm
Evenings: 3 pm – 11 pm
Nights: 11 pm – 7 am
Now Offering Daily Pay!
Now under New Management!
The Pines Healthcare Center is proud to have joined the CommuniCare family of healthcare providers. The Pines currently has openings for experienced STNA's to join our highly professional and caring staff! Long Term Care experience preferred.
The position of State Tested Nursing Assistant exists to provide routine nursing and personal care for residents. The job responsibilities include:
- Ensure that residents' personal care needs are provided for with an emphasis on quality, compassion, and timeliness.
- Ensure that residents' medical needs are addressed through the delivery of quality nursing care.
- Maintain physical environment in a clean, safe, and pleasant manner.
- Ensure that nutritional needs of residents are met in accordance with established care plan.
- Perform other related activities as assigned or requested
The STNA must be physically able to:
- Move (sit, stand, bend, lift) intermittently throughout the workday.
- Lift, push, pull, and move a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Assist in the evacuation of residents.
As a CommuniCare employee you will enjoy competitive wages and PTO plans. We offer full time employees a menu of benefit options from life and disability plans to medical, dental and vision coverage, from quality benefit carriers. We also offer 401(k) with employer match and Flexible Spending Accounts.
If you strive for excellence, come join our World Class team of employees in providing World Class care with dignity to our residents. Respond to this ad for immediate consideration.